OSS Business Analyst (m/f)
At GDi, our motto and mission is „Creating efficiencies, stimulating growth“. Our industry focused technology solutions and products help to optimize work processes and improve productivity for our clients. Today, the main focus of our products is on intelligent assets, operations and resources, smart data and smart platforms. We are proud of our solutions in the field of operating support systems and we are looking for someone passionate about helping us implement them.
We are growing a lot, in terms of our clients and projects as well as our team members. Just last year we welcomed more than 50 new employees, and we plan to continue our growth, which is where you come in!
As part of our team, you will be working with our Business Consulting and Implementation teams on projects in the Telecom industry. You will have the opportunity to give your contribution by enabling global Communications, Media and Technology (CMT) operations to better manage revenues and costs, and thus provide coordinated delivery, services and products to multi-country telecom operators. Additionally, your work will help global CMT business development and delivery teams to efficiently work together on projects regardless of geographical location of the customer.
What will you do?
- Project management and implementation of the product at the customer site
- Market and demand analysis
- Designing requirements, plans and specifications
- Providing customer training and advanced support to customer
- Testing and documentation of products
- Creating and executing product marketing strategies, plans and activities
- Providing customer facing product demos, trials, technical sales, industry events and media activities support
- Meeting company's strategic and tactical goals, and at the same time satisfying customer demand
- Occasionally travel to customer sites in Europe
- 3+ years of experience in working with Business/Operations Support Systems
- Proven information and communication technology experience and proficient information technology expertise
- MA degree in the technology field
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Telecom Industry
- Knowledge and experience in databases and SQL language, and manipulation with various data
- Excellent market and customer requirements gathering and analysis skills, ability to transform customer requirements into tangible technical requirements and optimal technical solution
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Essential project management skills
- Demonstrate a cooperative, professional demeanor, initiative and collaboration skills to achieve business goals
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
A few more reasons to apply
- Highly technically interesting position
- Continuous development and learning
- Potential to grow within a dynamic learning company group, expanding internationally
- International professional environment, team work and performance culture
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your applications!
Location: Zagreb, Croatia