C++ Software Engineer in Product Development (f/m)
Microblink builds world-leading text recognition technology for mobile and web which is used by more than 100 million end users. We’re proud to power apps like Photomath, Virgin Mobile, FlyDubai, and Jaguar. Microblink is an engineering organization - the quality of our products is our biggest focus. We extensively use machine learning to solve computer vision problems, we use a data-driven development process, and strive for engineering excellence in all our development teams.
Microblink’s solution for scanning identity documents - BlinkID - is becoming an industry standard for customer registration and onboarding. In the USA, among other use cases, it’s used to register voters in elections, register hosts on accommodation-sharing sites and to register investors on blockchain platforms. Currently, we support over 150 different personal documents, and our goal for BlinkID is to support all ID documents in the world.
We are searching for a software engineer who will join our Product Development team. As a part of our team, you will help us achieve our vision to create products which make everyday life easier by removing the need for manual data input.
Apply and become our
C++ software engineer in Product Development (f/m)
Work place: Zagreb, Croatia
You are the right person for us if you:
- have an MS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- have at least 1 year of experience working in C++ in software development
- have developed algorithmic thinking
- prefer the logical approach to solving problems
- get excited about things like:
- constexpr, std::variant, std::optional, ...
- C++ lambdas
- minimizing runtime overhead
- compile-time and meta-programming
An additional plus is if you:
- have a basic understanding of Computer Vision principles
- have a basic understanding of software design
- have good English language skills
What will you do at Microblink? You will:
- develop support for scanning new types of documents in Microblink products
- e.g. new ID documents for BlinkID, new payment bill documents for PhotoPay, etc.
- develop support for real-time object tracking with purpose to improve UX of Microblink products
- e.g. document tracking, face tracking, liveness recognition, etc.
- actively participate in maintenance of current codebase. This includes:
- reviewing code of other team members
- discussing architectural/system design choices
- suggesting improvements to existing codebase and development processes
- improve the current infrastructure and development process
- work with latest technologies, such as C++17, Conan C/C++ Package Manager and CMake
We are offering:
- an opportunity for full-time employment
- learning opportunities through mentorship, knowledge sharing, educations and conferences
- e.g. e.g. Meeting C++ conference in Berlin, C++ on Sea in UK, CppCon in USA, ...
- working in a casual and yet professional working environment with motivating working conditions
- a culture that recognizes and rewards success
Want to join our team?
Apply by sending us your resume with email subject “C++ Software Engineer in Product Development” to email@example.com.