Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f)
What's great about this opportunity?
- Join the new research and development team and have a start-up experience with a benefit of working in a well-established IT company
- Give your contribution in developing new product that aims to be the top of its kind
- Bring your best practices on board and set high standards for the team
At GDi, our motto and mission is „Creating efficiencies, stimulating growth“. Our industry focused technology solutions and products help to optimize work processes and improve productivity for our clients. Today, the main focus of our products is on intelligent assets, operations and resources, smart data and smart platforms. We are proud of our solutions in the field of operating support systems, as well as geoinformation systems, but we did not stop there. We are aiming to continuously develop our product portfolio and that is where you come in!
As part of our team, you will be responsible for building application for organizing the mobile workforce. App will include planning and optimization of logistics and transport, work shift schedule planning, tracking deliveries, communication with the end user and much more. As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. What will you do?
- Designing client-side and server-side architecture of our new application in the field of logistics and transport
- Build the front-end of the application through appealing visual design
- Automatic scaling of infrastructure depending on maximum system load
- Creating custom data models that can be modified on the fly, without new software release
- Implementing, testing and maintenance of applications
- Writing functional requirement documents
- Collaborating with cross functional teams
- Leading and mentoring other team members depending on business needs and projects
- Proven work experience as a full stack developer (4+ years)
- Education in Computer science or similar field is a plus
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with any of the following is a nice-to-have: Apache Spark, Kafka, Redis, Service Fabrics, RabbitMQ Android (Kotlin), iOS or Xamarin
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development and deployment)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
Few more reasons to apply:
- Opportunity for continuous development and learning through internal seminars, educations and conferences
- Potential to grow within a dynamic team, in a company expanding globally
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary based on experience and education
- Pet friendly office
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing innovative applications, we would like to meet you.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV to email@example.com. We are looking forward to your applications!
Location: Zagreb, Osijek