Mid-Level Software Engineer (m/f)
At GDi, our motto and mission is „Creating efficiencies, stimulating growth“. Our industry focused technology solutions and products help to optimize work processes and improve productivity for our clients. Today, the main focus of our products is on intelligent assets, operations and resources, smart data and smart platforms. We are proud of our solutions in the field of operating support systems and we are looking for someone passionate about helping us implement them.
We are growing a lot, in terms of our clients and projects as well as our team members. Just last year we welcomed more than 50 new employees, and we plan to continue our growth, which is where you come in!
As part of our team, you will be working with our Business Consulting and Software Implementation teams on developing projects in the Telecom industry. You will have the opportunity to give your contribution in developing solutions that enable multi-country telecom operators to work efficiently.
What will you do?
- Development of integration modules within the GDi OSS landscape (resource inventory, service inventory, GIS modules, workflow, workforce management, etc.) using the API driven development methodology, openAPI principles, etc.
- Development of front-end interface for process work tasks, back-end modules for integration with Workflow and Inventory systems as well as other Business /Operations Support Systems
- Modelling and development of a database for storing information on ongoing processes as well as on finalized ones
- Management of work orders for telecom field workforce, management of customer services and related resources
- Connection to third-party systems within OSS/BSS telecom landscape (CRM, ERP, Provisioning, Billing, etc.)
- Implementation of a system for creating operational and data warehouse reports
- Analysis, modelling and implementation of business processes
- Proven work experience as a software engineer (4+ years)
- Experience with back-end technology (.Net / .Net CORE (C#)) and SQL, integration using REST APIs (OpenAPI – swagger) and/or SOAP WS (WSDL, XML)
- Knowledge of front-end principles and technologies (HTML5, CSS3, Angular 8+, Single Page Application, JSON, Responsive design)
- Experience with Git source control, Visual Studio/VS Code
- Skilled at automatic testing, automatic build and deploy, continuous integration
- Analytical and time management skills
Nice to have:
- Education in Computer science or similar field
- Knowledge of telecom OSS / BSS domain
- Understanding of business process analysis
- Experience of working directly with the user, analyzing user requirements, writing technical specifications, writing CR offers and estimates
- Experience of working with large systems that are being integrated with third-party solutions
- Participation in the development of software system architecture
Few more reasons to apply :
- International and professional business environment, and a friendly team atmosphere
- Opportunity for continuous development and learning through internal seminars, educations and conferences
- Potential to grow within a dynamic team, in a company expanding globally
- A subsidized MultiSport card
- Flexible working hours
- A pet-friendly office
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your applications!