Junior web developer (m/f)
At GDi, our motto and mission is „Creating efficiencies, stimulating growth“. Our industry focused technology solutions and products help to optimize work processes and improve productivity for our clients. Today, the main focus of our products is on intelligent assets, operations and resources, smart data and smart platforms.
We are growing a lot, in terms of our clients and projects as well as our team members. Just last year we welcomed more than 50 new employees, and we plan to continue our growth, which is where you come in!
As part of our team, you will be working with our Marketing team and be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. We are looking for a developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
What will you do?
- Participation in development, improvement and maintaining of functional and attractive digital environment for our company
- Ensuring great user experience
- Testing websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Ensuring high quality graphic standards and maintaining brand consistency throughout the design of the webpage
- Modelling and development of a database for storing information on ongoing processes as well as on finalized ones
- Following emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them into practice
- Understanding of key design principles
- Experience with front-end (HTML5, CSS3, WordPress) and SQL
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Good problem-solving and people skills
- Nice to have: Education in Computer science, Design or similar field; Previous experience in using Avada builder
A few more reasons to apply:
- Opportunity for continuous development and learning through internal seminars, educations and conferences
- Potential to grow within a dynamic team, in a company expanding globally
- International, professional and innovative business environment
- Friendly and cooperative atmosphere focused on team work
- Flexible working hours
- Pet friendly office
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV to email@example.com. We are looking forward to your applications!