IT Solutions Implementation Specialist (m/f)
At GDi, our motto is „Creating efficiencies, stimulating growth “. Our industry focused technology solutions and products help to optimize work processes and improve productivity for our clients. Today, the main focus of our products is on intelligent assets, operations and resources, smart data and smart platforms. Our mission is to supply and continually support our long-term and growing customer base with a full set of effective, mission-critical solutions providing value to client’s business processes. GDi is a company for people who truly want to work as a team to make a difference, contribute to their environment, act with social responsibility and achieve personal satisfaction and fulfilment.
In order to further expand our business through implementation and integration of GDi Ensemble solutions and GIS platform ESRI ArcGIS for users in the "Smart Society" and "Smart Industry" domain in Dalmatia, we are looking for an Implementation Specialist for the new GDi office in Split, to establish new and upgrade and expand existing systems.
What will you do?
- Project management, planning and coordination of the implementation of the project and specific activities
- Monitoring of project progress towards anticipated activities
- Monthly analysis of project activities and achievement of defined goals
- Regularly reporting on the results, development of internal, narrative and financial reports
- Working on the implementation of GDi Ensemble portfolio
- Communication and managing relationships with customers and stakeholders in the process of project delivery
- Advising and supporting end users
- Collection, analysis and development of functional user requirements
- Preparing documentation and testing of the new application modules
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing implementations and integration of technology systems
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degrees in a technology field (electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, construction, etc.)
- Great communication skills in order to maintain continuous cooperation with investors and subcontractors
- B category driver's license for business travel
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Experience in projects for operations management in industry, transport, infrastructure, logistics, telecom or energy (ICT and IoT solutions) is a plus
Few more reasons to apply:
- International and professional business environment, and a friendly team atmosphere
- Opportunity for continuous development and learning through internal seminars, educations and conferences
- Potential to grow within a dynamic team, in a company expanding globally
- A subsidized MultiSport card
- Flexible working hours
- A pet-friendly office
We are looking for individuals of a curious nature, who are highly motivated, ready for challenges and use an analytical approach in solving technical problems. Professionalism, resourcefulness and passion for technology are essential!
Location: Split, Croatia
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV to email@example.com. We are looking forward to your applications!