Business Consultant / Implementation Specialist (m/f)
At GDi, our motto is „Creating efficiencies, stimulating growth “. Our industry focused technology solutions and products help to optimize work processes and improve productivity for our clients. Today, the main focus of our products is on intelligent assets, operations and resources, smart data and smart platforms. Our mission is to supply and continually support our long-term and growing customer base with a full set of effective, mission-critical solutions providing value to client’s business processes. GDi is a company for people who truly want to work as a team to make a difference, contribute to their environment, act with social responsibility and achieve personal satisfaction and fulfilment.
GDi Telco Business Consulting and Implementation Team is seeking a Telco Business Consultant/Implementation Specialist to join our team and work on implementations of our GDi Ensemble Suite of Products.
As part of our team of technical consultants, you will be responsible for finding optimal solutions for the needs of key users, designing and implementing technical solutions, as well as making presentations and technical demonstrations. In addition, you should have an organized and systematic approach to the customers during the implementation of the GDi Ensemble product portfolio.
What will you do?
- Your responsibilities will include overall management activities - from planning, market and demand analysis, design requirements, plan and specifications, providing customer training and advanced support to customer, testing and documentation of products, project management and implementation of the product at the customer site.
- You will act as Technical Account Manager for one GDi Telco client.
- In some cases, you will work on creating and executing product marketing strategies, plans and activities and provide customer facing product demos, trials, technical sales, industry events and media activities support.
- This role requires technical work and excellence as well as the responsibility for meeting company's strategic and tactical goals, and at the same time satisfying customer demand.
- Vacancy is located in Zagreb, Croatia, but you will have a chance to occasionally travel to customer sites in Europe
- Master’s degree
- Significant information and communication technology experience and proficient information technology expertise is required
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Telco Industry
- Knowledge and experience in BSS/OSS area
- Knowledge and experience in databases and SQL language, and manipulation with various data
- At least 3 years of experience in working with BSS/OSS systems
- Excellent market and customer requirements gathering and analysis skills
- Ability to understand customer business requirements and transform these into tangible technical requirements and optimal technical solution
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Essential project management skills
- Demonstrate a cooperative, professional demeanor, initiative and collaboration skills to achieve business goals
- Ability and willingness to travel within Europe
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken – using English as a working language
Few more reasons to apply:
- International and professional business environment, and a friendly team atmosphere
- Highly technically interesting position
- Opportunity for continuous development and learning through internal seminars, educations and conferences
- Potential to grow within a dynamic team, in a company expanding globally
- A subsidized MultiSport card
- Flexible working hours
- A pet-friendly office
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV to email@example.com. We are looking forward to your applications!