Senior Software Engineer/Team lead (m/f)
What's great about this opportunity?
- Join GDi team and work with high-profile business clients on challenging projects and technologies
- Give your contribution in delivering quality solutions
- Bring your best practices on board and set high standards for the team
At GDi, our motto is „Creating efficiencies, stimulating growth “. Our industry focused technology solutions and products help to optimize work processes and improve productivity for our clients. Today, the main focus of our products is on intelligent assets, operations and resources, smart data and smart platforms. Our mission is to supply and continually support our long-term and growing customer base with a full set of effective, mission-critical solutions providing value to client’s business processes. GDi is a company for people who truly want to work as a team to make a difference, contribute to their environment, act with social responsibility and achieve personal satisfaction and fulfilment.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer/Team lead with an analytical mind and a passion for leading a team.
In this role you will be working directly with a software development team as team leader to provide specifications, testing, and design of software components. You will be communicating with a team of developers, designers and business consultants to ensure possible issues are anticipated and properly mitigated.
What will you do?
- Daily coordination with the implementation team, as well as daily coordination with consultant assigned to various implementation projects and customers.
- Participating in all aspects of software development lifecycle, including design, implementation, integration, testing, maintenance and continuous integration and delivery.
- Working on project implementations: maintenance and architectural upgrade of the existing implementations, as well as design of solution proposals and implementations of software solutions for new implementations.
- Researching, evaluating, selecting and adapting new software development methods, tools and technologies in accordance with business requirements (e.g. micro service-oriented architecture, open API, API and test-driven development, agile methodology, containerization and orchestration, etc.).
- Taking care of modularity, scalability and reusability of code base within different implementation. Preventing multiple code base development, modifications and support.
- Participating in code-review processes and GIT source control management.
- Designing and implementing solutions using Microsoft technologies (MS stack)
- Using agile management methodology through Azure DevOps tools. Business requirement analysis, effort estimations, preparation of solution proposals, defining user stories and development tasks.
- Actively participating in sprint-planning and realization.
- Participating in technical workshops with users, presentations, SIT, end-2-end, UAT and sanity testing, as well as in deployment procedures and post-release activities at the user's location.
- Working on the maintenance of the project documentation.
- Systematizing documentation using SharePoint / MS Teams tool.
- Participating in the change management process.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related technology sciences
- Proven work experience as a Software architect / Senior developer (5+)
- Experience with large enterprise systems is a plus
- In-depth understanding of entire development process (requirement, design, proposal, specification, development, testing, deployment, support)
- Excellent communication, time-management and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Cloud concepts and technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Proficiency in English language, fluent oral and written communication with clients worldwide (telecom companies, system integrators, e-government)
- DevOps competences are a plus
- Professional attitude and relationship with internal and external clients and colleagues
Few more reasons to apply:
- International and professional business environment, and a friendly team atmosphere
- Opportunity for continuous development and learning through internal seminars, educations and conferences
- Potential to grow within a dynamic team, in a company expanding globally
- A subsidized MultiSport card
- Flexible working hours
- A pet-friendly office
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV to email@example.com. We are looking forward to your applications!