Implementations Consultant (m/f)
At GDi, our motto and mission is „Creating efficiencies, stimulating growth“. Our industry focused technology solutions and products help to optimize work processes and improve productivity for our clients. Today, the main focus of our products is on intelligent assets, operations and resources, smart data and smart platforms. We are proud of our GDi Ensemble portfolio of software solutions and are looking for someone passionate about helping us implement them.
We are growing a lot, in terms of our clients and projects as well as our team members. Just last year we welcomed more than 50 new employees, and we plan to continue our growth, which is where you come in!
As part of our team of technical consultants, you will be responsible for finding optimal solutions for the needs of key users, designing and implementing technical solutions, as well as making presentations and technical demonstrations. In addition, you should have an organized and systematic approach to the customers during the implementation of the GDi Ensemble product portfolio.
What will you do?
- Work on the implementation of the GDi Ensemble product portfolio
- Harmonization of user requirements with the development plan of GDi Ensemble product portfolio
- Daily communication with users
- Collection, analysis and development of functional user requirements
- Understanding and reflecting on the user experience in applications
- Modelling and preparation of databases
- Preparation of documentation and testing of new application modules
- Consulting and providing support to end users
- Technical presentations and demonstrations for users
- Education in technical or natural science field
- Work experience in similar positions is an advantage (1+ years)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Professional approach to work and focus on the user
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems and find optimal technical solutions for clients
- Ability to create stable and long-term quality customer relationships
- Knowledge of databases and GIS technology is an additional advantage
A few more reasons to apply
- Opportunity for continuous development and learning through internal seminars, educations and conferences
- Potential to grow within a dynamic team, in a company expanding globally
- Flexible working hours
- Pet friendly office
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your applications!