Full Stack Software Engineer (m/f)
At GDi, our motto and mission is „Creating efficiencies, stimulating growth“. Our industry focused technology solutions and products help to optimize work processes and improve productivity for our clients. Today, the main focus of our products is on intelligent assets, operations and resources, smart data and smart platforms. We are proud of our solutions in the field of operating support systems and we are looking for someone passionate about helping us implement them.
We are growing a lot, in terms of our clients and projects as well as our team members. Just last year we welcomed more than 50 new employees, and we plan to continue our growth, which is where you come in!
As part of our team, you will be working with our Business Consulting and Software Implementation teams on developing projects in the Fisheries industry. You will have the opportunity to give your contribution in developing solutions that implement the whole business process of commercial fishing starting from fish farming and fish catching, tracing the fishing vessels movement, using traceability on fish markets with bar codes, managing the data registers of companies and people working in the industry, managing the data exchange with European commission, using reporting tools like PowerBI based on Data Warehouse for reporting purposes and working on software integrations with various interesting systems like NIAS and OIB service.
What will you do?
- Development of front-end interface for several web and desktop applications
- Development of back-end modules
- Modelling and development of a database using database normalization techniques
- Integrations with various information systems
- Analysis, modeling and implementations of business processes
- Implementation of a system for creating operational and data warehouse reports
- Proven work experience as a software engineer (4+ years)
- Experience with front-end (Angular 9+, Single Page Application, JSON, Responsive design/PWA), as well as back-end technology (.Net/.Net CORE (C#)) and SQL
- Experience with Integrations (WCF - SOAP services (WSDL, XML, XSD))
- Experience with REST (OpenAPI - swagger), Git source control, Visual Studio/VS Code and Containerization Docker
- Experience with automatic testing
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Nice to have
- Education in Computer Science or similar field
- Understanding of business process analysis
- Experience of working directly with the user, analyzing user requirements, writing technical specifications, writing CR offers and estimates
- Experience of working with large systems that are being integrated with third-party solutions
- Participation in the development of software system architecture
Few more reasons to apply
- International and professional business environment, and a friendly team atmosphere
- Opportunity for continuous development and learning through internal seminars, educations and conferences
- Potential to grow within a dynamic team, in a company expanding globally
- A subsidized MultiSport card
- Flexible working hours
- A pet-friendly office
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your applications!
Location: Zagreb, Croatia