Senior QA Engineer (m/f)
At GDi, our motto is „Creating efficiencies, stimulating growth“. Our industry focused technology solutions and products help to optimize work processes and improve productivity for our clients. Today, the main focus of our products is on intelligent assets, operations and resources, smart data and smart platforms. Our mission is to supply and continually support our long-term and growing customer base with a full set of effective, mission-critical solutions providing value to client’s business processes. GDi is a company for people who truly want to work as a team to make a difference, contribute to their environment, act socially responsible and achieve personal satisfaction and fulfilment.
We are growing a lot, in terms of our clients and projects as well as our team members. Just last year we welcomed more than 50 new employees, and we plan to continue our growth, which is where you come in!
If you’re looking for more than a straight forward software quality engineer position, with the opportunity to be creative and make an impact, you're at the right place. We will give you the opportunity to define test suites, create test cases, share your thoughts and improvement ideas which will be respected and often considered while planning the upcoming software releases. The GDi QA team stimulates not only our customer growth, but also our internal. Your contribution is what we're waiting for.
- Test plans, suites and specifications definition, implementation and maintenance
- Functionality testing in E2E system environment with close connection to development team
- System integration testing in production environment
- Testing tools configuration and maintenance according to specifications
- Features and overall product quality assessment
- Training and mentoring junior QA Engineers
- Documentation review and preparation
- Collaboration with teams
- Improving processes in supportive, respectful, open minded environment
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in information technology, computer science, or another related technical field with 4+ years of software testing experience
- Curiosity, troubleshooting
- Self-driven approach with desire to explore, experiment and propose new findings
- Communication skills and engagement; ability to stress out the risks and clearly report the status with quality improvement and customer interests in mind
- Fluent communication in English language
- Agile methodology familiarity
- Basic knowledge of web technologies, moreover the interest to learn
- Working knowledge of testing methodologies, processes, tools and techniques
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with relational databases
- DevOps knowledge and experience
- Experience in Jmeter, Selenium, SoapUI, Postman or other testing tools
A few more reasons to apply:
- International and professional business environment and a friendly team atmosphere
- Opportunity for continuous development and learning through internal seminars, educations and conferences
- Potential to grow within a dynamic team, in a company expanding globally
- A subsidized MultiSport card
- Flexible working hours
- A pet-friendly office
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to email@example.com. We are looking forward to your applications!