Mid/Senior Software Engineer (m/f)
At GDi, our motto and mission is „Creating efficiencies, stimulating growth“. Our industry focused technology solutions and products help to optimize work processes and improve productivity for our clients. Today, the main focus of our products is on intelligent assets, operations and resources, smart data and smart platforms. We are proud of our solutions in the field of operating support systems and we are looking for someone passionate about helping us implement them.
We are growing a lot, in terms of our clients and projects as well as our team members. Just last year we welcomed more than 50 new employees, and we plan to continue our growth, which is where you come in!
As part of our team, you will be working with our Business Consulting and Software Implementation teams on developing solutions in the Fisheries industry.
You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging agile environment whose goal is to model, specify and develop a completely new infrastructure for the new project in the Fisheries industry. The new system will be designed using the cutting-edge technological principles and patterns such as: microservice-oriented architecture, dependency injection, cloud-ready solution design based on the build-deploy principles using containerization and orchestration mechanisms (Docker), API-first (OpenAPI) and test-driven development, clean architecture design, CD/CI, etc.
What will you do?
- Participation in the modeling and design phase of the new system structure / architecture
- Implementation of new system modules (full-stack approach)
- Integration with various information systems (API-fist, OpenAPI, REST-Swagger)
- Organization of development environment: build and deploy pipelines, testing framework and automatic build-deploy tests
- Analysis, modeling and implementation of business processes and underlying database structures
- Implementation of a system for creating operational and data warehouse reports
- Proven work experience as a software engineer (4+ years)
- Experience with full-stack development technologies (.Net, SQL, Angular, SPA, JSON)
- Experience with REST, Git source control, some Dev-Ops platform (sprints, task management, etc.), Visual Studio / Code
- Familiar with the new design approaches – cloud ready, microservice architecture, containerization, etc.
- Analytical and time management skills
Nice to have:
- Education in Computer Science or similar field
- Understanding of business process analysis
- Experience of working directly with the user, analyzing user requirements, writing technical specifications, writing CR offers and estimates
- Experience of working with large systems that are being integrated with third-party solutions
- Participation in the development of software system architecture
Few more reasons to apply:
- International and professional business environment, and a friendly team atmosphere
- Opportunity for continuous development and learning through internal and external seminars, educations and conferences
- Potential to grow within a dynamic team, in a company expanding globally
- A subsidized MultiSport card
- Flexible working hours
- A pet-friendly office
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV to email@example.com. We are looking forward to your applications!
Location: Split, Rijeka or Zagreb